Blank rows between {formtoggles}

Hi, how can I delete blank rows when inserting the snip?

Example:

"Hello John, I woul like

to see you next sunday"

Format to:

"Hello John, I woul like
to see you next sunday"

Thank you

Hi Martin,

Some sites add blank rows between paragraphs on snippet insertion. You can avoid this by inserting plain text snippets rather than styled text snippets.

To make sure a snippet is a plain text snippet, remove all styling from it. You can remove all styling from your snippet by selecting all the text in it and clicking the "Tx" icon in the formatting bar.

Thank you Scott, I did it but nothing happened.
I show you the "programing". The blank rows apperars for example when I leave unchecked boxes. Is there a way to fix this? Thank you!!!

This is the actual result

This is my expected that I would like to see

Hola , Buenas tardes, Te paso un poco de info:

Aproximadamente un 70% de las enfermedades no transmisibles son prevenibles, como ser problemas cardiovasculares, diabetes 2, degeneración macular, hipertensión, y muchos tipos de cánceres. Pero gastamos más del 80% del presupuesto en TRATAR lo que es prevenible, o sea es absurdo.

Alrededor de él hay un modelo de negocio muy interesante, transversal entre las especialidades, fácil de implementar. muy rentable.

Dr. Feld: Scanner in the News 2min-Español: https://youtu6666.be/Cr-7LfG1Zac

Por favor elegí en mi calendario un dia y horario a tu conveniencia para tener una charla telefónica o videoconferencia conmigo en https://calendly.com/martinhogg así te amplío el proyecto.

Agradeceré mucho tus comentarios
Saludos,
Martin

You need to move the new lines into the toggles.

For example, where you have:

{formtoggle: name=Toggle 1; default=no}XXX{endformtoggle}
{formtoggle: name=Toggle 2; default=no}YYY{endformtoggle}

You need to replace it with:

{formtoggle: name=Toggle 1; default=no}XXX
{endformtoggle}{formtoggle: name=Toggle 2; default=no}YYY{endformtoggle}

That way if the toggle isn't on, the newline won't be inserted and you won't end up with extra toggle.

PERFECT, thank you!