Connected snippets don't work for me

Trying to add {urlload} command into an snippet but no pop shows with connected folder as read in doc. Am i doing something wrong?

Hi @user713. Welcome to the community!
The image command in your screenshot is missing a url.
Generally, if you add a {urlload} command like this one:
Screen Shot 2022-10-14 at 11.33.28 AM
When you preview the snippet, you'll see this error:
Screen Shot 2022-10-14 at 11.33.35 AM
Click on configure folder
The in the pop-up click on Allow access next to the url and then Save
Screen Shot 2022-10-14 at 11.33.55 AM

Please let me know if you have any questions.

1 Like

Thanks Dan.

I tried it but i can't see the pop-ip

Do you mind trying to re-create the snippet in a new folder?

Hi @Dan_Barak1, @Cedric_Debono_Blaze I'm seeing the same issue. A new folder, with a simple urlSend and the error is identical - the Configure Folder option does not popup - more facts that may be relevant:

• I am a (new) Pro user in the last three hours
  • Opening the folder shows no evidence of a way to established connectedness to any domain
  • I have fully enable Chrome settings to allow blaze,today to popup
  • I have since then tested with all popups enabled.
  • I see not evidence in the toolbar that anything is being blocked

A bug (possibly?) - there's no href attribute on that link yet it does display the folder of the snippt, but no options to connect the snippet to any domain -

Hi @Bill_French , can you share the webhook URL here? (that you are using in urlsend)

You bet -

As a workaround, I push the data through DataBlaze and it works just fine. Ideally, I'd like to make a single hop to the destination.

Can you visit this URL and see if it opens the popup for you? https://dashboard.blaze.today/folder/<folderid>/connected

folderid is the ID of the folder in which your snippets are.

1 Like

Works!

This has appeared now as well.

Still not out of the woods though - still getting the not connected error when launching (urlsend) despite the connectedness to both the domain name and the domain/path. I've made sure the snippet is in the Coda R&D folder BTW.

Also note that I'm not seeing the behavior expected in #2 ...

Hi @Bill_French ,
is this folder shared with other users? Connected folders can only be shared within the organization.

Can you please share contents of your snippet.
Syntax for urlsend/urload would be

{urlsend: http://example.com}

Nope.

I don't see a dialog like the one you've shown above, but here are the details -

You have the wrong URL. Please remove url: and quotes around the URL.
The field in the screenshot should only be the URL.

Ah, there it is. Seems to be working just fine. I'm uncertain how I managed to make the URL such a mess. I guess I started with {urlsend {url:"..."}}.

Excellent support! Thanks for indulging me through this mess I created.

One last question on this topic - which of these is proper?

You can try removing both, and it would suggest to you the one you need to grant access.

1 Like