Thank you for your time today, it was great learning more about your business operations! I'm looking forward to winning your business! Below are next steps along with an overview of Square's hardware, credit card processing, and software.
- Create a Square account here (free to create/no contract) this will give you the opportunity to get familiar with the Square Dashboard aka Mission Control
- Order Square Hardware - Use this link to check Hardware Compatibility if you already have hardware such as printers, cash drawers, KDS, etc
- SPS Onboarding (Optional)
For hardware, I recommend that you use the Square Register. The Square Register has:
- A large built in screen
- Customer facing display & touch screen
- Accepts chip cards and tap (Apple Pay, Apple Watched, Android Pay)
- Can be hardwired to the internet or WiFi
- Sends digital receipts with your logo
As a payments aggregator, Square serves as the Merchant of Record on behalf of its 3M+ sellers. Square has relationships with the credit card networks and issuing banks, so they see Square as one merchant with one merchant ID.
With Square you pay the same flat rate regardless of whether it's Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Discover. The rate never changes based on the card type, which is really different than processing with a bank or merchant services company.
Beyond rate, here's a list of what is also included when you work with Square:
- PCI Compliance Level 1 - Highest level of security for credit card #'s
- Free 24/7 Live Customer Support
- Next Day Deposit Schedule
- End to End Encryption
- Square is Merchant of Record
- Chargeback Dispute & Resolution Services
- Full Refunds with No Fee
- Real-time Analytics and Reporting
- Offline Mode - Zero Downtime
Below are some of the features of Square that we talked about today:
Dashboard Reporting & Analytics
Square Customer Directory
Gift Cards - Optional
Employee Management & Time Tracking - Optional
Payroll - Optional
Loyalty - Optional
Square Marketing - Optional
SPS Onboarding - Optional
Click here to learn more about Square's Managed Payments
Let me know if you have any questions, and if everything looks good let me know when works best to schedule our next meeting. I can give you a call to walk you through the hardware order and next steps for importing your inventory into Square.