Copy of Snippet "Closing Call"

Hi Carol, 

Great! I got everything submitted for us. 

Your requested photoshoot dates are: 
Monday 9/28/2021
Tuesday 9/29/2021

The next communication that you will receive from Evolve will be 2 emails. The first will confirm your photoshoot, the date and time that the photographer is coming as well as their phone number and email address. The second email that you will see will introduce you to your onboarding manager. We will assign a specific onboarding manager that is here to build your listings- think of them as your project manager. They will work with photos, marketing and rates to compile the facets of your listings and work with you through the review process to go live on the sites. Your onboarding manager will really be your go to contact from here- but if you have any questions or concerns in the process please give me a call and I'll make sure you're taken care of.  

Please review these items to be prepared for your onboarding process- we've already covered them but these are just the important quick hits. 

  • Listing content & rates
    • Our team will create a dynamic and optimized marketing package for you. You will have an opportunity to review your listing for inaccuracies before we start accepting reservations. 
    • We will proactively update your listing content, rates and minimum night stay requirements to improve your listing’s performance. 
    • We set rates but you as a homeowner will approve the minimum night rate in which we will not go below.
  • Taxes: Your tax rate is  12.75% and all of your reporting tools in order to remit them are in your homeowner account. 
  • Fees Evolve charges 10%
    • We don't have any start up costs, cancellation fees or a no term contract. The only fee a homeowner could incur is that if they are to leave our services within 90 days of their photoshoot is it just $250 to recoup the cost of the shoot and labor.
  • Payment Schedule: 
    • The traveler pays 30% at the time of booking and the remaining 70% is collected 30 days prior to arrival.  The funds are held by Stripe in a secure trust account.  The funds are released to you two business days after check-in.  
  • Property Protection Plus by Evolve:
    • In lieu of a traditional security deposit, we require the travelers to purchase coverage to protect your home for each booking. It covers up to $3,000 in damage and in $1M liability for each reservation and cost for the renter is $14.50 per night.