Copy of Snippet "Copy of Grading Snippet"

Thank you for taking the time to discuss this important ecological issue! You have done a nice job identifying how {formtext: name=ecological issue} is affecting your community. You have great suggestions for citizens to help with this issue. This definitely shows you are understanding the connection between good citizenship and ecology.

Take another look at your work to see what improvements can be made. {formmenu: Don’t forget to include a picture or compose your responses as an email.; Focus on an ecological issue.\ ; Remember to include a response to all listed questions.\ ; Check your work for accuracy.; Include detailed explanations (at least 2-3 complete sentences); Be sure to make a clear relationship between the ecological issue and the area you live.\ ; Include thoughtful ideas for citizens to help.; Make sure your work is neat and organized and easy to read and comprehend.; Be sure to check your work for spelling and grammar.; multiple=yes; formatter=(items) -> join(items, " ")} 

I will highlight the areas in which you can earn more points. You can do this! If you need help please let me know!

{formtext: name='; cols=2}/40 What Content Did You Learn? 

• {formtoggle: default=no; name=a}{endformtoggle}{if: a}I included a picture or email, focused on an ecological issue, and included a response to all listed questions.{else} I have included a picture of email, focused on an ecological issue, and included a response to all listed questions. {endif}
{formtext: name=''; cols=2}/40 Can You Apply What You Learned? 
  • {formtoggle: default=no; name=b}{endformtoggle}{if: b}My work is accurate and includes a detailed explanation of the issue, makes a clear relationship between the option chosen, the issue, and the area I live, and includes thoughtful ideas for citizen help.{else}My work is accurate and includes a detailed explanation of the issue, makes a clear relationship between the option chosen, the issue, and the area I live, and includes thoughtful ideas for citizen help.{endif}
{formtext: name='''; cols=2}/20 How Are You Using Your 21st Century Presentation Skills?
  • {formtoggle: default=no; name=c}{endformtoggle}{if: c}My work is neat and organized, easy to read and comprehend, and is checked for spelling and grammar.{else}My work is neat and organized, easy to read and comprehend, and is checked for spelling and grammar.{endif}
{note}
{endnote}
Up Next: In the next lesson, you will learn more about being a good citizen and the paths to citizenship.