Copy of Snippet "Exec Rejection"

Hi [m_applicant_first_name],
We received your profile as a referral for the [m_job_title] role and wanted to thank you for considering Block. 
Our team has reviewed your work experience against all of our other applicants. Your background is impressive, but unfortunately we have decided to move forward with other applicants at this time. We're looking for someone with more hands-on payment experience for this particular role. I would love to stay in touch for other leadership opportunities at Block because your experience would be excellent for another leadership position. Please feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn here, and we can stay in touch for upcoming opportunities on our leadership team. 
I'm also always happy to hop on a 15-minute call to learn more about your career aspirations so that I can keep an eye out for roles that might be a good fit. :) 
Lastly, I encourage you to keep an eye on our career page for future positions that may be a good match: https://block.xyz/careers
Best,
Block Talent Team
Twitter . Instagram . Linkedin
We pride ourselves on making a meaningful difference in the lives of all Square Sellers. Watch the short films in our For Every Kind of Dream series to see how.
Please note that there is a size limit of 10 MB on all attachments sent back to us. Emails exceeding that size limit will not be delivered.