Copy of Snippet "I'm Grant with Square"

General

Hi NAME,

I know everyone loves a good cold email, but allow me 20 seconds to let you know why I'd like to connect.

I love INDUSTRY and I love disruptive technology. It's why I work for Square. 

What Square does better than anyone else is remove the complexity of accepting payments.

How do we do this?

By creating a unified payments platform, we've eliminated the need for redundant middlemen and 3rd parties. We've literally replaced every single vendor in the payments processing chain.

Why is this important?

As a full-stack platform, we have more data about transactions than any other payment processor (even the ones that have been around ten times longer than us).

This 360-degree view of the customer allows the businesses we work with to better understand buying patterns which allow for more personalized experiences that unlock greater value and drive heightened loyalty to the business

The enterprise world is only just starting to take notice as we're working with the likes of Shake Shack, The North Face, and SoFi Stadium - unlocking access to the world's best shoppers through our 36 million active Cash App users, and 19 million active Afterpay customers

Afterpay alone contributes to a 40% increase in average spending and a 50% increase in spending frequency

What time, either tomorrow or Thursday afternoon, are you available for an initial conversation?