Copy of Snippet "New Snippet"

Thank you for contacting Cointelli customer support. My name is Erica. How are you doing today?

Thank you for contacting Cointelli customer support. My name is Erica. I'll be more than happy to help you today.

Hi! Welcome to Cointelli and thank you for writing in! My name is Erica and I will be your chat support for today.

Thank you for contacting Cointelli customer support. My name is Erica. How can I help you today?

SOFTSKILLS
I can definitely assist you with that.
I hope that you're doing fine.
I totally understand where you're coming from

PROBLEM INVESTIGATION
How many transactions do you have?
Which tax year do you wish to create a report?
Just to make sure were on the same page
To make sure that I understand it correctly
To confirm if I got your concern correctly
To validate, you mentioned that
Based on the info that you provided, you want to

CUSTOMER EDUCATION
Here's what I can do for you today
I'd like to let you know these are the benefits when you sign up with us
If you have your computer right now, I can walk you through the steps in importing your
You can also check out our support forums which have a wide selection of self help topics to avoid queueing on the line.
You can also check out the link below as a reference:

CHAT RECAP
To summarize, we manually imported your ________ exchange and submitted your report to your accountant
Today, you signed up for 4 years and we were able to file your tax for year

CONFIRM RESOLUTION
Have I been able to fully resolve your concerns?
Was I able to address all your concerns?

FURTHER ASSISTANCE
Would there be anything else that I can do for you?
Do you have any other concerns that I can help you with?
What else can I help you with?

CONFIRM SATISFACTION
Are you satisfied with the level of service that I have provided you today?
My overall goal is to ensure that you are satisfied with the service I have provided. Would you say that I have done that for you?

SURVEY PROMOTION
You might receive a survey after our chat, your feedback will be highly appreciated.
A survey will be sent to your email about the level of service you received, I hope you can find time to fill it out as your feedback is very important to us.
A survey will be sent to your email about the level of service you received, I hope you can find time to participate in the survey as feedback. Have a wonderful day!

CLOSING
Great! Once again, my name is Erica. Thank you for contacting Cointelli customer support. Have a great day!