Copy of Snippet "Used Clothing Shirt / Top"

Ebay Men's Shirt Listing

Item Title / Description

Measurements - see photos for measurements

Additional Item Details:
*Items are measured laying on a flat surface. To ensure a good fit, I recommend that you compare these measurements with a like item that you already own. I want nothing more than for you to absolutely love the items you purchase, and a good fit is an important part of that goal! Due to differences in lighting, material textures, and computer screen settings, colors can differ slightly. We are not responsible if the received item color differs slightly from the color on the computer monitor you are using.

Condition: Pre-owned but Excellent Condition!

*Most of my items are pre-owned. Please ask questions BEFORE purchasing. See return policy below.
Flaws (if any): None
Please view photos for any flaws or excessive wear. All photos are of actual items. I do not use “stock” photos in any of my listings. I take all of my own photos. Other than cropping, additional “photo editing” is not used.

Thank You!
Thank you for your support of my small business. I look forward to serving you! My store inventory is changing every day, so please check back often for more items of interest to you.

Payment:
We accept PayPal Payment. We also accept Ebay's new managed payment system which includes many forms of available payments.

Shipping:
We only ship to PayPal / eBay confirmed addresses. Some items prices include shipping while others may not. If shipping is not included in your item, I will combine / discount shipping for multiple items, and if the estimated shipping & handling costs are inaccurate, I will refund overages.

Return Policy
If your item is received not as described, or we have made an error in packaging, we do accept returns within 30 days. However, the item must be returned in the exact same condition in which it was received in. If the item is new w/ tags, then it must have the tags still on the item for any returns if item is new in package it must be returned in unopened, undamaged package. We strive to give all of our customers A+ 5 Star Positive Feedback! If you are unable to do the same, please contact us so that we can address any situation that may have arisen. We make every effort to ensure your satisfaction. Please contact us before leaving negative feedback if we fall short of that goal for any reason, as we would like to make things right for you. Thank you!

Item Title / Description