Folders Being Disabled

Very recently, within the last week or so, it seems my folders are being disabled automatically overnight. Is anyone else experiencing this as well? I am not sure if this is related to an update or not, but it has only started happening within the last couple of weeks. Any advice?

We've had a report from one other user about this issue a few weeks back. It seems like a very isolated issue though and we haven't been able to reproduce it.

If you are available for a screen share, email us at support@blaze.today. We would love to do some remote debugging with you to look into this more.

Hello, I am having the exact same issue. Have you found a solution? What might cause this?

Hi Aysun,

We have a Beta version that we are testing that we believe addresses the issue. If you want to try it out shoot us an email at support@blaze.today.

I've had the same issue for the last three days.

Hi Charles,

Since this was posted, we've identified a fix any user can do while they wait for the updated extension to roll out.

This issue can be fixed by going to chrome://flags/#out-of-blink-cors and disabling the Out of Blink CORS flag.

This fix will prevent the folders from being disabled in the first place. For already disabled folders, you can reenable them by dragging and dropping them into the top section the sidebar or by clicking them and clicking the "Enable folder" button.

I did this fix but the problem is still there: all folders are being disabled every time I restart Chrome.

Hi Charles,

Can you uninstall and reinstall Text Blaze. We're in the process of rolling out a version with a full fix for this but it hasn't reached all users yet. Uninstalling and reinstalling should make sure your Text Blaze version upgrades right away.