Force Formating

Dear Cedric,

Here is one of the snippets that I was having trouble with. I found a work around, which I have deleted and reverted for purpose of showing the issue.

The issue I found is that when any snippet command/formula immediately follows formatted text, the rest of the snippet will continue to apply the format of that text.

The only way that I can get around this is to insert punctuation (in the first instance I had to insert a colon (":") after my first heading "Course Overview." I also have to make sure the colon is not formatted. I do not want a colon there, but because of line break issues I need the {key:enter} command there instead of a carriage return (I also use the snippet in Odysseyware and Gmail and both handle it differently).

I had punctuation after each heading, but took them off so that you can see the issue with the snippet.
The second heading "Unit Synopsis" was working because I endured the extra spacing, and put a carriage return instead of the {key:enter} command. I reverted to using the key enter command because I wanted you to see the issue.

As long as there is unformatted text between the formatted text and the {command} there is no issue. Note: Spaces do not help because Text Blaze continually trims spaces that the program considers "unimportant." It will work the first time (as in if you make a correction in the snippet and then text it). But once you navigate away from the snippet in Text Blaze, the program trims the blank spaces and you are back to uncontrollable formatting.

Note: even within quote marks, Text Blaze continues to trim blank spaces making lining up numbers on a column impossible -- I was forced to use [option] + [space] to hard space in order to line up numbers on a decimal point.

Also, once it starts to run away, no further forcing formats seem to make any difference...

Looking forward to some answers...
Bernabe