Format not consistent

I have hundreds of snippets. I only use it for text. Some keep the format and spacing and others do not. It's just a block of text.

Example.

It is a long established fact that a reader will be
distracted by the readable

content of a page when looking at its layout.

The point of using Lorem Ipsum is
that it has a more-or-less normal
distribution of letters, as opposed to using 'Content here

It is a long established fact that a reader will be distracted by the readable content of a page when looking at its layout. The point of using Lorem Ipsum is that it has a more-or-less normal distribution of letters, as opposed to using 'Content here,

Hi @user720 Welcome to the forum! :slight_smile:

If I understand it correctly, your samples 1 and 2 are your two snippets. One of them kept its format, and the other did not.

Can you share these two snippets with me? (email: gaurang@blaze.today) You can share by pressing the Share button on your snippet (see bottom right of snippet panel).

Please also let me know on what website you are facing this issue.

Without more information, I can guess one issue: If you are using any dynamic commands, double check their trim settings. You might be trimming whitespace in some snippets but not trimming whitespace in other snippets. For a refresher on trim settings, check here.

I never even thought to try it out on other websites. I use it for an internal site for work. Your response got me thinking, and it works fine on other websites.

I found that if I use the Right to left alignment for the first line, it then has the spacing correct. Very weird. Thank you for responding!

I might be able to help more on this issue.

1. Could you please share this snippet with me? To share the snippet, press the Share button on your snippet (in the bottom right).
  2. Also, can you please tell the name of your internal website?