{if} with bullets

I'm trying to create an email template with bullet points highlighting certain resources based on a customer's progress. The problem is, even if a conditional statement removes the resource, the bullet is still there:

I feel like there's probably a simple solution here but I haven't been able to make it work.

Hi, @Mira_Garrett,

Could you share the snippet (using dummy text) here please?

If you click on the gear icon in the reply window, it allows you to insert snippet syntax like this:

Snippet content: {formtext}

Here's the snippet:

{note: trim=yes}
Customer Progress:
{formtoggle: name=Dashboard; default=no}Created{endformtoggle}
{formtoggle: name=Devices; default=no}Installed{endformtoggle}{if: devices} | How many? {formtext: name=active; cols=9} of {formtext: name=purchased; cols=9}{installed=concat("installed ", active, " of ", purchased, " devices")}{calc_perc=round(100*active/purchased); trim=yes}{else}{installed=""}{calc_perc=0}{endif}
{formtoggle: name=Fleet_App; default=no}Opened{endformtoggle}
{endnote}
Your Samsara deployment status:

• Dashboard Created: {if: dashboard}DONE{else}NOT DONE
    • Create your Samsara dashboard with the help of this tutorial{endif}
    • Learn how to set up and use your Dashboard with our live Webinars, Training Center courses, and Knowledge Base
  • Devices Active: {if: devices and calc_perc>=70}{=calc_perc} %{elseif: devices and calc_perc<70 and calc_perc>15}{=calc_perc} %{elseif: devices and calc_perc<=15}{=calc_perc} %{else}NONE{endif}{if: calc_perc<100}
    • Install Samsara devices in minutes‍‍ with the ‍Fleet app‍ and these install guides‍{endif}
  • Fleet App Downloaded: {if: fleet_app}DONE{else}NOT DONE
    • Download the Samsara Fleet app to access your information on your smartphone{endif}

Hi @Mira_Garrett,

Thanks for sharing. I see now what you mean.

We're aware of the issue and are currently working on a fix for it. There should be an update in the near future.

Thanks for bringing it up :slight_smile:

1 Like