Snippets don't work

Just installed the extension and set up several snippets but when I use them in GMail they don't work. Is there some trick to this?

Do these snippets work in places other than Gmail (e.g. in the sandbox that is on the Text Blaze dashboard homepage) or do they not work anywhere?

Same issue here
They do work in other areas and it acts like it should work with gmail however the text doesn''t pop up.

If Text Blaze doesn't work in Gmail, can you check if other extensions do work in gmail. Here is a quick one to try:

Some corporations have a blanket policy of blocking the ability of extensions operating on Gmail.

If this is not the case for you and other extensions work on Gmail but Text Blaze does not, we're happy to look into this more with you.

demo snippets work in gmail by my snippets don't work. neither demo nor my snippets work in outlook email or in MS word

Can you send me the URL to one of the snippets that doesn't work for you in GMail and we'll look into it.

It should be of the form: https://dashboad.blaze.today/snippet/XYZ123

For Outlook and Word we've tested against them and they should work. Can you confirm you are using the on-line versions of them, not the Desktop versions? As a Chrome Extension Text Blaze will only work on them when they are running in chrome.

I detected the problem. the snippets i tested was not saved in TB for what ever reason
.all other snippets that were saved worked okay in gmail and outlook online.
I must've desktop word so it still doesn't work. it also did not work in outlook when i chek the mail through the mail app of windows 10