TB Masterclass - Interested?

Hi all,

I'm noticing that the questions on the forum keep getting more adventurous, and I love it!

Because of this, I'm thinking of organizing a free TB Masterclass where I cover some lesser known commands that will help you design ninja-level snippets.

I'm thinking the best format would be interactive sessions in small groups, and I'm more than happy to give multiple sessions to accommodate different availabilities and skill levels.

What do you think? Is it something you'd be interested in?

If so, please leave a comment and tell me what you'd like me to cover, and whether you think there might be a better format than what I've suggested.

Also, if there's interest in super basic or intermediate sessions, I'm happy to do those too—just let me know in the comments.

6 Likes

GREAT idea, @Cedric_Debono_Blaze! Count me in for sure...on any level of class you host. Speaking for myself, I would love to dig into:

• Referencing specific fields on a web page (such as portions of a customer info screen), and inserting that data into other fields on the page. Maybe referencing a customer name and ID number within a comment box.
  • Referencing data in an Excel Online table (if possible) and using that data in a Snippet.
  • Dynamic date fields, that will fill in a specific date within a comment, based on if "todays date" is before or after a specific date.

There's a few I have been thinking about. Thanks for thinking about these Master Classes! Perhaps there could be a Badge earned when a User completes a class? :thinking:

Keep Blazing :fire:!
-Brad

1 Like

Cool! Thanks for the ideas :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, I would be interested to join. Since I have recently started using textblaze, I guess I haven't explored it more. I would be happy to know all possible commands in textblaze and use cases people are using it for.

Thanks for your interest @Pratik_Shah. I'll take note. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Very good idea.

I really love TB.

1 Like

Yes, definitely interested.

1 Like

Hi @Olivier_Loncin, welcome to the forum. Thanks, I'll jot you down in my list :slight_smile:

Same for you @David_Morgan!

Very good idea. I would ask that the sessions be recorded and available on demand. They could even be posted on YouTube (think brand development and on-going 24 hr. tech support)

All topics and levels are ripe for this kind of project.

JP

@Cedric_Debono_Blaze I'd love to join for in depth sessions to help me understand regex and url based commands.

I'm sure something else will come up eventually. Keep me posted please :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi @Simon_Morris_GiftBas, great chatting with you today. Sure thing, I'll add you to the list.

Добрый день!

Oh yes! I second this idea - Definitely regex!

1 Like

hmmm... I didn't see that coming @Brad_Hedinger... :rofl:

1 Like

Ha! okay, okay...I get it! LOL! :joy:

1 Like

@Brad_Hedinger - Don't worry, you have a regex kindred spirit in me :grin:

1 Like

@Cedric_Debono_Blaze I need to attend a masterclass hosted by you!

1 Like

Hi @Cedric_Debono_Blaze whenever I send Message to you, I get this error.

I am not able to see any communication in private messages.

1 Like

Hi @Pratik_Shah - lemme check and get back to you.

Same here @Cedric_Debono_Blaze. I've reported it in the past as well.

@Brad_Hedinger - unfortunately it seems to be an issue with Discourse forums. We've tried to solve it in many different ways but no joy.

Of course, if you need to get in touch with me, you can always email me directly at cedric@blaze.today

1 Like