Automated messages based on time and date

Good {if: {time: HH} < 12}morning{elseif: {time: HH} < 18}afternoon{else}evening{endif},

{if: {time: MM} == 12 AND {time: DD} > 20}Have a great festive season{else}Best regards{endif},

How to copy these snippets to your dashboard

To copy these snippets directly to your dashboard,
just follow the procedure in the animation below:

GIF - Copy Snippets to Text Blaze

No I haven't! It won't solve my problem, as my dates are static, but that's a cool if else feature!

I was hoping something more like an Excel macro. So if format is a specific date, this field will be date +30. Any suggestions for that?

Hi @Support_Goodness_Lov

Sorry for the late response. Totally missed this one.

If you can give me a practical example, I might be able to craft a snippet that does what you're asking.

Let me know :slight_smile:

Hi! Thanks for the response. I was off my self :slight_smile:

I would love to have one point of date reference (FOO) in a snippet, which is left blank in the template, but when is filled when used with clients, it populates another 2-3 date fields with added or subtracted dates (FOO+30 or FOO-7)

A1: Initial Date. B1: Date plus 6 months

A2: 01/01/1966 B2: =EDATE(A2, 6)

Here's an example of a relevant macro from a spreadsheet I use. It uses a little macro function that adds months to a day.

In real life:

Thank you for emailing us regarding your order made {FOO=DD,MM,YY}. We estimate its arrival to be {FOO+15D}

I hope that makes sense?

Hi @Support_Goodness_Lov

Yes, it's clear now. Here's one way to do it:

Thank you for emailing us regarding your order made {formdate: MMMM Do, YYYY; name=orderdate}. We estimate its arrival to be {time: MMMM Do; at={=orderdate}; pattern=MMMM Do, YYYY; shift=15D}.

1 Like

Cedric that's amazing, exactly what we needed! Thanks :slight_smile: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

One more, very finnicky thing. Is there a way to scrape the date from previous email sent? Like insert: "date of email I am responding to" .

@Support_Goodness_Lov - that depends on what platform you're using for your reply.

In most cases, the site command should be able to do that. You can read more about it here: