Automatically copy the sentence I just typed

hello everyone, i have a question:
anyone know how to create a command that allows me to automatically copy the sentence I just typed? the idea is to be able to avoid having to (1) finish writing, (2) take the mouse and select the whole sentence and (3) select "copy".
Context: many times I have to paste the same word or phrases in different fields, but it is not a word or phrases that I use in general in my work, it is only associated with a specific job that I have to do on a specific day, so that I create a command that remembers that phrase doesn't make much sense.
The "automatic copying" would also have another great utility: I can write an idea that comes to mind, and it would automatically be saved on the clipboard and could be transported to other sections or applications.

Any guidance would be very grateful!

Hi @Tomas_Arellano_Salas, welcome to the forum.

The {clipboard} command allows you to use your clipboard contents inside your snippets.

You can learn more about the {clipboard} command here:

Text Blaze can't copy text to your clipboard automatically. However, there are some keyboard shortcuts that can help you highlight and copy text faster without using the mouse.

Below you can find a list of shortcuts for Windows-based computers. If you're on a Mac, just replace Ctrl with Cmd.

Ctrl + Shift + left arrow: Highlight one word to the left
Ctrl + Shift + right arrow: Highlight one word to the right
Shift + Home: Highlight till the very beginning of the current line.
Shift + End: Highlight till the very end of the current line.
Ctrl + Shift + Home: Highlight till the very beginning of the document.
Ctrl + Shift + End: Highlight till the very end of the document.
Ctrl + A: Highlight everything in the document.
Ctrl + C: Copy the highlighted text.
Ctrl + V: Paste anything you have in your computer clipboard, including formatting (if the platform where you're pasting the content accepts formatting).
Ctrl + V: Paste anything you have in your computer clipboard, without formatting—just the un-styled content.

Let me know if you need additional help.

1 Like