Can we get rid of this Light theme and select Dark Mode :)

Is there any way to get rid of the light theme burning my eyes and set this app to Dark Mode. Like most apps have this option but i cannot find an option

Thanks for the feedback! We don't have a Dark Mode currently but it would be great to add in the future.

I've moved this thread to the Features Idea category to better keep track of it.

4 Likes

Yes - please! This would be huge! Speaking for myself, although I am sure I am not alone, the hours per day I look at Text Blaze, a dark mode would be absolutely amazing! Currently, we can use 3rd party extensions like Dark Mode - Chrome Web Store, but it ends up doing this to the Dashboard:

1 Like

Actually, I just found this extension that is much more user-friendly with Text Blaze! Dark Reader - Chrome Web Store

5 Likes

Hi, Brad, were you able to change the background color of the popup forms?

–Ryan

Hi, Ryan. Unfortunately, no. Any Dark Mode extensions I have tried do not affect the form window.

Hi, Brad, after much fussing with Stylus, Dark Reader, Chrome Overrides, etc., I found a solution... try enabling the Chrome flag for dark mode chrome://flags/#enable-force-dark No more blasts of bright light! I hope this works for you.

3 Likes

WOW!!!!!!!!! I am over the moon about this! Thank you so much! Works like a charm.

Awesome! Glad to hear it is working. I had the same reaction. It's such a relief!