Copy and Paste Snippets created

New to Text Blaze and loving it. Is there a way to copy all of my snippets into a spreadsheet or document for review and editing purposes? I created a bunch of snippets and can't remember the exact code. I want to be able to print a cheat sheet.

Hi, and welcome to the forum! :slight_smile:

Text Blaze supports exporting snippets using the JSON format, but that's not too easy to convert to a spreadsheet.

If you forget your shortcuts though you can quickly access a list in two different way:

1. Right-click on any text field and you'll be able to view a list of your snippets and insert them from the context menu.
  2. Click the Blaze icon next to your Chrome URL bar (it might be hidden by default behind the extension icon) and you'll be able to see all your snippets and search through them.

@J_Mohala_A_Boncales - here's a simple method I use (and I've got dozens of snippets).

I like to change the opening character of my shortcut based on the group the snippet belongs to. So let's say I have:

• a snippet for a sales email
  • a snippet for a support email
  • a snippet for a sales FAQ
  • a snippet for a support FAQ

I decide I want two groups:

• sales snippets
  • support snippets

For the sales snippets, I can start my shortcuts with a question mark.

For the support snippets, I can start my shortcuts with an exclamation mark.

Now, I can create four snippets:

• ?email - gives me the sales email
  • ?faq - gives me the sales faq
  • !email - gives me the support email
  • !faq - gives me the support faq

The advantage here is that I can have multiple snippets with the shortcut "email" (or anything else), and the first character defines which snippet it is.

I hope this helped :slight_smile: