Copy of Snippet "6.03 ELA"

{time: YYYY-MM-DD}
Hi, {formtext: name=STUDENT NAME}!
The Women's Suffrage Movement! The 19th Amendment in the 1920s gave women the right to vote, but it wasn't until the 1950's that all women were able to exercise this right. {formmenu: default=For this assignment you read both "Women's Suffrage: Before and After" and "Woman's Suffrage Procession." You compared and contrasted how these two types of sources are similar and different using a Venn diagram.; I can tell you read over both articles, but you need a little more practice with finding similarities and differences between the texts.}
Let's take a look at how you did :eyes::
Venn Diagram: {formmenu: 5; 4; 0; default=6; name=VD}/6 {formmenu: default=Great job! You have completed all 3 sections of the Venn Diagram and placed the information correctly.\ ; So close! You completed 2 out of the 3 sections completely. Please go back and add the information to the missing section.\ ; Oh no! I was not able to identify the elements to the place in the Venn Diagram. Please make sure you handwriting is clear.\ ; name=Venn}

Written Comparison: {formmenu: 8; 6; 0; default=10; name=WC}/10 {formmenu: default=Yes! You wrote at least 3 comparison statements in each section.\ ; Almost there! You wrote 2 comparison statements. In order to earn full credit, you will need to include 3 comparison statements for each section. You can do this!; Please reread the articles again. When you read, look for ideas where the information is the same or different. You should include at least 3 statements in each section.\ ; I love how your comparison statements are in complete sentences.\ ; Please remember to write in complete sentences.\ ; name=written comparison; multiple=yes}

Quality Content: {formmenu: 10; 8; 0; default=12; name=QC}/12 {formmenu: default=Impressive! I wrote quality comparisons based on information from the texts. My comparisons support the topic of the texts.; :bulb: What type of source is it? Primary or Secondary?; :bulb: What similar message or information do they both give?; :bulb: What are the differences in the types of sources being used? How are they different?; :bulb: What are the differences in information that is given in the two articles? Do both articles discuss equal rights among all women?; I believe in you! You got this!\ ; name=Written; multiple=yes}

{=`student name`}'s Score: {=VD+WC+QC}/28

It's so interesting to read and learn about historical events from different perspectives. Using a primary source can help provide valuable insight into what a person thought and felt while living through the event. Using secondary sources, like newspaper articles or biographies can help you compare second-hand information to first-hand and then test the accuracy of those facts to help you learn. {formmenu: default=I hope you enjoyed time traveling back to the early 1900s and learning more about equal rights movements in America. In the next assignment, you will get the chance to write about a 'right' that you believe needs to be improved or changed in the present. Keep up the amazing effort!; If you need help with this assignment, please view the following Help Video. If you still need help please reach out and we can review the articles together. Keep giving your best effort. Persistence, just like the woman's suffrage movement, is how change and growth happen. You got this!\ ; name=end}
Help Video