Copy of Snippet "End of Year IXL Info"

To the Caretakers and Learning Coaches of {formtext: name=Student Name},
As the end of the school year fast approaches, I wanted to take a moment to share some information with you about {formtext: name=Student First Name}'s work in IXL this school year. 
As you know, students did not receive grades this year and instead we worked on skills based promotion/retention. Students worked on skills in IXL that both matched our on grade level content as well as on their own working level. Diagnostic Levels were on a points system that matched grade level. For example, a student at the beginning of the year would have been expected to be at a 300, the beginning of 3rd grade. Average student growth for the school year is 100 points. It is more important for students to show growth than to achieve a "perfect score." 
{formtext: name=Student First Name}'s IXL Data for the 2022/2023 school year:
Beginning of the Year Score: {formtext: name=BOY Score}
End of the Year Score: {formtext: name=EOY Score} {formtext: name=Student First Name} is finishing the year with a level of {formtext: name=Grade Level and Month}
Overall Growth: {formtext: name=Point Difference}
{formtext: name=Student First Name} {formmenu: default=has made the expected growth this school year.; has made more than the expected for this school year.; has made exceptional growth this school year.; has not made the expected growth for this school year.; name=Growth} {formmenu: He; default=She; name=Pronouns} has worked on recommended skills based on {formmenu: his; default=her; name=his/her} diagnostic levels as well as third grade on level starred skills. These skills are broken into 6 categories. Each category includes different math skills. Your student has shown growth in {formmenu: default=Numbers and Operations; Algebra and Algebraic Thinking; Fractions; Geometry; Measurement; Data, Statistics, and Probability; name=Domains; multiple=yes}. I would suggest that {formtext: name=Student First Name} practice the skills in the following domains: {formmenu: default=Numbers and Operations; Algebra and Algebraic Thinking; Fractions; Geometry; Measurement; Data, Statistics, and Probability; name=Domains; multiple=yes}. You can find practice materials for each domain in our Summer Break Corner, which you can find HERE. This link will remain active all summer. You will also find some other fun activities as well as IXL log in instructions that you can use this summer to keep your Math skills fresh. It is important that you write down your student ID to access IXL over the summer. 
If you would like to discuss your student’s results, please feel free to webmail me to schedule a time to do so. It has been a pleasure being {formtext: name=Student First Name}'s teacher this year. I hope your family takes time to rest, relax, and have fun over the summer. Best of luck next year!