Adherence to blood pressure medicine: Taking all as prescribed. In the morning/ at night.
Understands their medicines: Has a good understanding of their medicines.
Side effects : checked for dizziness, hypotension, light headedness, persistent cough, ankle swelling
->none reported or
Blood pressure readings:
target BP readings:
lifestyle advice :
- Reducing salt intake, eating fruit and vegetables daily
- avoiding drinking too much alcohol, and losing weight will also help lower your chance of getting cardiovascular disease
- Taking regular exercise.
- Smoking cessation can help reduce the risk of other heart related conditions...
How to reduce blood pressure | BHF
safety net advice :
- To continue taking medicines as prescribed and
- If you experience any side effects please contact the doctor or nhs 111