Copy of Snippet "Linkedin full-stack engineer"

Text Blaze LinkedIn InMail for Full Stack Engineers.
(Requires the LinkedIn command pack: Text Blaze Dashboard)

{linkedin-firstname} - Be a Full Stack Engineer @ Text Blaze (YC W'21)- remote, rewarding, rigorous{key: tab}{key: tab}My name is Dan and I'm the co-founder and CEO of Text Blaze. {formparagraph: name=personal message; default=I wanted to reach out in person because you seem like the perfect fit for Text Blaze.\ ; cols=40; rows=2}. Based on your LinkedIn profile {formtoggle: default=no}and your profile on {note}{formmenu: name=profile; multiple=yes; LinkedIn; AngelList; default=Work@Startup; Hacker News; GitHub}{endnote}{=join(profile,"BLAZE_AND")}{endformtoggle} it seems like you have the {note}{formmenu: name=skills; multiple=yes; default=Javascript; React; Google Cloud; SQL}{endnote} {=join(skills,"BLAZE_AND")} skills we're looking for and I sense that you'll fit right in.

Text Blaze promotes efficient communications for individuals and teams. We recently completed Y-Combinators and raised a great Seed round (link to TC coverage below). You can hear Scott (https://www.linkedin.com/in/scottfr/), My co-founder and CTO, discuss Text Blaze here: Text Blaze: Text Shortcuts with Scott Fortmann-Roe - Software Engineering Daily

We are not a typical Seed-stage startup - We already proved product-market fit and have users in some of the largest companies in the world.

This is an amazing opportunity to join the founding team of an early-stage startup with major traction and fast revenue growth that's generating a lot of interest and shape its future part of the founding team.

We're looking for a strong and experienced Full Stack Developer (JavaScript, React, etc.) who can take ownership and drive impact.

We're a remote company, so if you're looking to have a worldwide impact from the comfort of your home - we're the company for you. We're selective in our interview process, and we reward our employees. 

Let me know if you think this is a good fit for you, and let's chat this week. Let me know what times work for you. 

Thanks,
TC article - Text Blaze raises $3.3M for its speed-writing automation service – TechCrunch