Copy of Snippet "Lottery"

At this time, I am afraid that I do not have much additional information over the outcome of the lottery. This was a decision TNCA made as a result of Robinson County choosing to end their contract with us. We know that this places all of us in an uncomfortable transition.  

The process established by Connections Academy is that an Intent to Return form was webmailed to all families in February and was due to be returned by March 30th. All TNCA-J families who returned this form on time and who also attend state testing have a spot for the next school year. TNCA families who submitted the Intent to Return form were submitted to the lottery. All others (i.e. families that returned Maybe, No, or gave no response) have not been given a spot at connections academy for the 2022-2023 school year.

If your family was not selected through the lottery, then you have been added to a waitlist. Should a family with a promised spot for the 2022-2023 school year not attend state testing, or choose to not to return, then families from the waitlist will be selected for enrollment. We are aware that the lottery has caused some families with multiple students have a split household (i.e. one student being selected through the lottery and one not). We have been told that these families are at the top of the waiting list if a spot becomes available. 

If you need immediate assistance or have a specific question over the future of the school, please reach out to ENROLLMENT SUPPORT FOR CONNECTIONS ACADEMY (1-866-532-0648).