Copy of Snippet "Shopify vs Magento"

After learning about your company and seeing that you are using Shopify as your ecommerce platform, I thought it would be important to reach out to you. We are a Certified Magento Enterprise Level Partner and we have helped other online retailers similar to yourself dramatically increase their ecommerce revenue by migrating them from Shopify to Magento. 

Here's a side by side comparison of the two platforms and why you may want to consider moving to Magento if you're serious about ecommerce.

Here's an infographic that we put together that showcases the differences of the two platforms regarding experience-driven commerce, growth and performance.

Also, here's a case study that may interest you: Seabags - Sea Bags is a Maine-based company providing handbags, accessories, home decor, and theme-inspired collections. The bags themselves are made in Maine from recycled sails, hence the name “Sea Bags.”

Please let me know if you're interested in learning more about Magento and how we can help build your ecommerce business. I'd be happy to set up a call to discuss further. Below you will also find more information on our agency.

Thanks again for your interest,

Brad