Copy of Snippet "Valentine's day"

Valentine's day

https://bytedance.sg.feishu.cn/docs/doccnTnFlmTQjewKMgnHEXEkBZU?from=from_lark_index_search

INTRODUCTION
Test A: 
The personalized email mentions the previous campaign results; the trigger is urgency as valentine's Day is next week.

Subject Project {{company}} & TikTok for Business.

Hi {{name}} or {{company team}}

As your {{campaign name }} performed well, I just wanted to reach out to you.

You achieved {{over a million impressions while keeping the cost of clicks very low, which was only 0.11 euros. The total number of add-to carts was 220, while the CPA was only 4.46 euros!}}

I was enquiring about your plans for further campaigns considering Valentine's Day; it would be great to jump on a call and discuss your results and present the best practices for {{business objective}}

What is your availability for Tuesday afternoon (UKI time)?

I look forward to hearing from you, 
Best
Camila

Test B: 
The personalized email focusing on valentine's days' insights

Hi {{name}} or {{company team}},

I'm the account manager responsible for the relationship with {{account}} at TikTok for Business, and I noticed you achieved {{campaign performance}}.

I was enquiring about your plans for further campaigns considering the success of the previous one for our most important holiday in Q1, Valentine's Day! According to Search Engine Journal, 37% of surveyed users have seen something on TikTok and immediately bought it.

It would be great to jump on a call and present the best practices and trends for {{company}} to {{business objective}}.

What is your availability to talk on Tuesday afternoon in UK time?

Speak soon,
Camila

SECOND EMAIL 
Subject: {{company}} Marketing Plan for Valentine's day

Hi {{name}},

This is your TikTok Account Manager, Camila. I have noticed that your ads have the potential to take advantage of Valentine's Day to market your products to the Audience with purchase intention!

To improve your ad performance:

• Targeting the right Audience: 
Customize your Audience with Interest Targeting based on your product categories, long-term interests, and interaction with content on TikTok

Combine with the Purchase Intention feature to reach users interested in or with purchase intent for your product or service. 

Boost visibility across many demographics, while the more specific TikTok hashtags boost visibility within your target audience. Valentines day

It would be to discuss your goals for {{company}} to {{business objective}}; what is your availability to talk on Tuesday afternoon in UK time?

Speak soon,
Camila