Copy to clipboard from Dashboard?

Hi, I'm trying to use TextBlaze to hold templates for frequently used phrases. I wish to use these phrases in a program that is not Chrome, plus my work doesn't allow Chrome extensions nor allow programs to be installed.
What I hope to achieve is to use load the Dashboard webpage, and select the desired Presentation and then copy&paste it into the program I am using.
But the process of Selecting All (Ctrl A) and Copying (Ctrl C) is tedious given I have to do it often.
Is there a Copy to Clipboard button or shortcut that I am not yet seeing?
Or is there a Command or Dynamic Command that will automatically copy to clipboard the snippet?
Thank you for your help.
John

Hi, and welcome to the forum! :slight_smile:

What do you think of having this button in the assistant (the popup that opens when you click the TB icon in your chrome toolbar) instead of the dashboard.

Thanks for the reply! I do like the idea of Copy to Clipboard on Chrome Extension.
My issue is that work doesn't allow Chrome Extensions. Even when I try to Sync my Google/Chrome account, the extension does not load.
So I'm still hoping there is a way to include it in the Dashboard too.
John

OK, thanks for the feedback! It's something that does make sense to add.

I'm going to move this to the features idea category to help keep track of it.

Thank you so much!

Hi @JK1! Text Blaze can also work in other Chromium based browsers. Opera & Edge are a couple. I have a few users on my team that cannot use Chrome for irrelevant reasons. But they are able to take full advantage of Text Blaze in Opera and Edge! Definitely worth exploring if you have not already.

Happy Blazing! :fire:
-Brad

1 Like

9 posts were split to a new topic: One snippet to work with two desktop apps