Creating google calendar invitations

Hi,

I've been trying to create a snippet that would serve as a google calendar event invitation template.

I'm having trouble with my snippets placing the proper information in the correct places, even though based on the number of tabs and other keys pressed it should be working.

Anyone else ever made a calendar invite snippet?

Hey there Matthew, I'm not sure I totally understand what you are asking. Can you provide a little more detail on what you are trying to do?

I would like a text expander to create an event in gcal with the text blacked out and written over in white as free text or dropdown fields.

Thanks

Can you point out two specific fields you are having issues tabbing between in text blaze and how many tabs you are using to try to do it?

Looking at that I see you have 6 tabs between the Event Title and the User Invite field. When I try to tab between them in calendar it looks like I need 10 tabs. Trying out 10 tabs in Text Blaze works for me to navigate between those fields.

One other thing is I see you have an extension injecting additional content into the page right below the event title. That may require additional tabs to go through.