Is there a way to create snippets from a set pattern in Excel (or another spreadsheet) - that way I can create them as a batch (I have dozens with very minor tweaks, and it would be a huge help if I could create them in Excel and then import them that way).
Thanks so much!
Nice to see you in our community.
Yes, you can. First, please save your spreadsheet in CSV format, with shortcut, snippet, and name (optional) columns.
After that, you can use the import snippets from CSV feature in Text Blaze as follows:
- Click on the user icon in the upper right corner of the dashboard.
- Click on the Manage your account link.
- Click on the Import/Export link.
- Click on the Import snippets button.
- In the Import from source dropdown, select CSV and click Next.
- Upload your CSV file with snippets, and configure the columns in the left panel.
- Click Next, review your snippets, then import them.