Defining a new variable as output of imported snippet

Hi Team,

I'm importing the variables from my snippet into DataBlaze. The problem is, some of these variables are the output of "subsnippets" I'm importing into my master snippet. For example, I'd like the text output of this if/elseif snippet to become a variable:

{if: (`sys bp` <= 120) and (`dia bp` <= 80)}Your blood pressure is within an optimal range (SBP <120 mmHg, DBP <80 mmHg).{elseif: (`sys bp` > 120) and (`dia bp` <= 80)}Your systolic blood pressure is elevated (Normal: SBP <120 mmHg, DBP <80 mmHg).
It is important to note that a single blood pressure measurement is not diagnostic of elevated or high blood pressure. This condition is diagnosed based upon consideration of multiple blood pressure measurements obtained over a period of time.
You may consider monitoring your blood pressure using a home measuring device and following up with your primary healthcare provider for continued elevated blood pressure readings.{elseif: (`sys bp` <= 120) and (`dia bp` > 80)}Your diastolic blood pressure is elevated (Normal: SBP <120 mmHg, DBP <80 mmHg).
It is important to note that a single blood pressure measurement is not diagnostic of elevated or high blood pressure. This condition is diagnosed based upon consideration of multiple blood pressure measurements obtained over a period of time.
You may consider monitoring your blood pressure using a home measuring device and following up with your primary healthcare provider for continued elevated blood pressure readings.{elseif: (`sys bp` > 120) and (`dia bp` > 80)}Your systolic and diastolic blood pressure is elevated (Normal: SBP <120 mmHg, DBP <80 mmHg).
You may consider monitoring your blood pressure using a home measuring device and following up with your primary healthcare provider for continued elevated blood pressure readings.{endif}

Thanks!
Abby

Hey @Abby_Buccino
There are two ways to do this:

1. [Preferred] Select the Insert all value forms option in the Insert command. This will automatically create a column in the table for all form fields. Including those imported. If you already have a column with the same name, it will be used to insert the data.
    Screenshot 2024-01-08 at 2.30.12 PM

2. You can manually change the BSQL code to include these variables.
    Screenshot 2024-01-08 at 2.31.35 PM

Below are examples of both options. If you need implementation help, please reach out to support@blaze.today