Email verification

How can someone verify their email so that the invitee gets the referral bonus?

Hi @BDCOM_Gulshan ,
Welcome to the forum.
If the new user uses Google to sign in they don't need to verify the email. Otherwise, they should receive an email with a link to verify it. They can resend the email from here.

1 Like

If I invited Someone and they have joined the Account and log in with google account then where does the bonus reflects in our account

1 Like

Hi, Credits may take up to 24 hours to appear. When you go to the upgrade page https://dashboard.blaze.today/upgrade there is a banner at the top that will tell you at the top how many credits you have.

2 Likes

if i already sent the link to invite, i receive a notification saying "you will get the bonus once they verify their email" but they have not received any link to verify that, what can i do? or that is all? i just need to wait to see the credits?

Hi @Aldo_Barahona Welcome to the forum! :slight_smile: If the new user uses Google to sign in they don't need to verify the email. Otherwise, they should receive an email with a link to verify it. They can resend the email from here (Text Blaze Dashboard).

Note that credits may take up to 24 hours to appear. When you go to the upgrade page Text Blaze Dashboard there is a banner at the top that will tell you at the top how many credits you have.

2 Likes