I somehow misspelled a key word in one of my snippets that I used in multiple if/elseif statements. I had to replace them all for my snippet to work correctly. It would have been great to have been able to just do a find and replace one time to take care of that.
@Laren_Eggleston - thanks for your suggestion. As a temporary workaround, you could copy/paste your snippet contents into a google doc and use the find/replace feature there (Ctrl+H).
Thank you @Cedric_Debono_Blaze. I thought of that too late for that one, but I used that workaround on a different snippet right after.
Awesome. Seriously though, don't hesitate to ask questions here. I have a lot of experience with Text Blaze. I can save you a lot of mistakes that I've made, and help you make your snippets more efficient. And we've got some very smart users on here too, who are doing unbelievable stuff with their snippets, and are experts in areas that I have little or zero knowledge in.
Even if you've designed a snippet and want a second opinion on whether it's the best approach, we're all itching to help.
Thank you Cedric! I really enjoy the puzzle of it all, but don't worry if I get stuck I will definitely reach out.