Focused checklist

Hi there! I often receive a certain type of email that I need to deal with in a multi-step process, and often that process feels so overwhelming that I avoid dealing with it. I just made a Text Blaze snippet to trigger that can walk me through the process, showing only the next to-do item so I don't get overwhelmed. It also pulls some info from a Data Blaze table so I don't have to remember all the details or look them up somewhere.

I think this will really help me and I plan to create more for other processes where I often feel overwhelmed, so I wanted to share! (I know the Data Blaze variables won't load here but I think you can still get a sense of how they're used. Also my numbered list is showing up as all 1's in this preview but works fine in the app!)

{dbselect: SELECT Title, Format, SEASON, ISBN-13, Imprint FROM Titles; space=4PBMN6kQLs5Gmzuvk8bha6; menu=yes}

1. save all files to {=imprint} {=season} folder on Box

{formtoggle: name=step 1 done; default=no}

1. open {=imprint} {=season} folder on Box and open invoice{endformtoggle}

{formtoggle: name=step 2 done; default=no}

1. open freelancer list and remove {=title} from their line{endformtoggle}

{formtoggle: name=step 3 done; default=no}

1. open Concur and submit invoice{endformtoggle}

{formtoggle: name=step 4 done; default=no}

1. open edited file and style sheet and look over{endformtoggle}

{formtoggle: name=step 5 done; default=no}

1. compose email to editor using /prfrev snippet{endformtoggle}
1 Like

Thanks for sharing! Just so you know you can embed example spaces with snippets in the community forum. Select the bundle option from this menu to see the example syntax:

Happy to help if you have issues with it.

Cool! I can't embed this particular space for security reasons, but that's a great feature.