Font Size not saving

I don't know what is happening, but I change the font size on snippet, but it keeps reverting to small- does not record changes
any ideas??
regards Gavin

That's what I've been trying to achieve. I'd like to make your bug a feature.

yes its really annoying, from what otherwise is working really well

Hi,

Not sure I fully understand. Are you saying the text in a snippet is changing size when you go back to it?

If so, I am not seeing this issue, it would be helpful if you could provide a list of steps to reproduce it.

I set the font to normal rather than small, but is resorts to size small every time
all other changes to text etc remain as set but the font size can only be small

Ive tried all the different fonts but it looks like the onmly font I can have is verdana small

It will change to others but will not save as them

Hi,

I think the issue here is the font selection menu defaults to the label "Small", when the text is actually the "Normal" size. The text is the correct size, it's just the menu incorrectly reporting small.

We'll get that fixed.

Hi all, this issue should now be fixed.

Any chance one day that Text Blaze could have merge formatting, so that when your editing a snippet by pasting in text, it can preserve the formatting of the snippet?

Hi Kevin,

Does right-clicking and selecting "Paste and Match Style" do what you need?

When I right-click, I get the standard Chrome menu.

Even if I select text that has small font, it pastes as large font.

Any response to this @scott?

So in that menu there is a "Paste as plain text" option.

I believe if you use it to base into your snippet it should match the styling of the existing snippet.

Thanks for your reply. If I use the Paste as Plain Text option, it does not merge into the snippet's format. Even if it is originally small text, it reverts to normal size, despite the entire snippet being in small text. I need to do this daily (it's a weather update for an email signature).

Oh sorry, I think I misunderstood your goal. I think what you want may not be possible currently.

Glad to confirm it. It would be great if merge formatting could put on the development bench.