Form autopilot installation

Hello, nice to be part of the community. I have a question regarding call center insertions that I would like to speed up. Do you have any suggestions? (I am a beginner but willing to learn)

Hi there! Welcome to the Text Blaze community :fire:

I'm happy to help. Can you elaborate on what you are trying to accomplish?

Hi Dylan

I would like the first field to select one of the options in the second field of the form and the third field based on my manual input, based on a word I choose in the first field, which is usually one of two options (vs derma or rmn). Then, it would click "Save" and possibly close the Edge tab, ready to open another.

Brief description of the operator who collects requests and aims to speed up the intake process.

Thank you in advance for your support.[quote="Dylan, post:2, topic:29084, full:true"]
Hi there! Welcome to the Text Blaze community :fire:

I'm happy to help. Can you elaborate on what you are trying to accomplish?
[/quote]

Hi Dylan, can you show me how to upload a video so that it can be more explanatory? By the way, I would like to compliment you on the excellent work you are doing

Hello!

If you want to hop on a call to discuss this let me know. Otherwise, you can record and embed a loom video recording.

I think I understand what you are trying to do, though I am unfamiliar with the program you are working in.

Using the key command, you can emulate key presses (tab, enter), which can help you quickly select options for drop-down menus. Here's an example below:

{note}Oggetto{endnote}{formtext: default=vs derma}{key: tab}{key: enter}{key: tab}{note}Descrizione{endnote}{formtext: default=ins e trsf}{key: tab}

Note: That example may not work because I'm not familiar with the program you are working in, but it shows how you can use the key command to work with autopilot.

1 Like

{formmenu: vs derma; default=vs orl; vs pneum; vs fisia; vs ginec; multiple=yes} + {formmenu: eco tv; default=eco mt; RMN; RX; Ecodoppler}{key: tab}{key: enter}pren{key: enter}{key: tab}{formmenu: vis; default=dia; inf}{key: enter}{key: tab}ins e tras{key: tab}{key: tab}{key: tab}{key: tab}{key: tab}{key: tab}{key: tab}{key: tab}{click}

Ok, thanks to your help I succeeded and now the question is....is it possible to set a variable automatically? For example, if I select "vs derma" in the first field, can it automatically select "vis" in the second field instead of "dia"?

1 Like

Hi!

Yes, you can do this using Text Blaze's if command, which allows you to set defaults to formmenus depending on the selection in the first menu.

For example, you can use an if command that says "if the option "vs derma" is selected, then another menu with "vis" as the default option will be added." Here's what that would look like:

{formmenu: default=vs derma; vs pneum; vs fisia; vs ginec; multiple=no; name=option1} + {formmenu: eco tv; default=eco mt; RMN; RX; Ecodoppler}{key: tab}{key: enter}pren{key: enter}{key: tab}{if: option1 ="vs derma"}{formmenu: default=vis; dia; inf}{endif}{if: option1 ="vs fisia"}{formmenu: vis; default=dia; inf}{endif}{if: option1 ="vs pneum"}{formmenu: vis; dia; default=inf}{endif}{key: enter}{key: tab}ins e tras{key: tab}{key: tab}{key: tab}{key: tab}{key: tab}{key: tab}{key: tab}{key: tab}{click}

In the example above, I added if statements that change the selection of the second menu depending on the option you choose in the first.

Does that work?

hi dylan ,
Thank you for your prompt response. I tried the snippet and it works, at least in testing. However, when I select one of the three options in the second dropdown menu, it selects "vis" once, "dia" once, and "inf" once. If I can understand the if statement mechanism, I might be able to figure it out. Or maybe it works differently in the actual form. I will try it at work tomorrow.
If I select one of the first options, it should then only vary on "vs", while in the second form, if I select an "eco" or "rmn", it should select "dia" Let me explain: in the first box, there are specialized visits, so they will all go under "visits". In the second box, there are instrumental exams such as MRI, X-ray, and Doppler, and if I select these in the third box, "diagnostic" is automatically selected.And there should be multiple options if the patient books three visits, the condition will always be "vis" if instead there is a diagnostic such as an x-ray, it will be "dia". It could generate a conflict, I know, but the first insertion determines the selection that will always be either "dia" or "vis".

What site are you trying to insert this in? It would help if you could record your screen showing how the content is inserted in the site. Or if I could use it myself/see it on a call/recording that would help.

I understand you want to use the if command to select options, but I'm having trouble understanding the order of the requirements.