Formatting - bullet points with imported snippet

I'm having a formatting issue for additional bullet points, specially when I am importing a separate snippet in a list like format. Can you tell me why this extra bullet point is appearing?

-Discussed vaccines and vaccine reactions{note}{formmenu: 3 yr rabies qualifications; Discussed FVRCP and Leukemia; O declined some vaccines; Option of FVRCP 3 yr rotation; name=Feline Vaccine Discussion Points; multiple=yes}{endnote}{if: contains(`feline vaccine discussion points`, "3 yr rabies qualifications")}
Discussed 3 yr rabies qualifications{endif}{if: contains(`feline vaccine discussion points`, "Discussed FVRCP and Leukemia")}
Discussed FVRCP and leukemia transmission, risks and recommendations based on lifestyle{endif}{if: contains(`feline vaccine discussion points`, "O declined some vaccines")}
{import: /declvacc}{endif}{if: contains(`feline vaccine discussion points`, "Option of FVRCP 3 yr rotation")}
Discussed vaccinating for FVRCP q 3 yrs - owner is aware is off label but is supported by AAFP and research. Owner opted to continue FVRCP q {formmenu: default=1 yr; 2 yrs; 3 yrs; name=FVRCP vacc frequency O wants}{endif}

Owner declined:{note}{formmenu: FVRCP; Leukemia; name=Declined Vaccine(s) List; multiple=yes}{endnote}{if: contains(`declined vaccine(s) list`,"FVRCP")}
FVRCP: is aware of high prevalence in feline population and recommendations based on lifestyle {endif}{if: contains(`declined vaccine(s) list`, "Leukemia")}
Leukemia: is aware of risks if contact with other cats of unknown status and is aware can start at any point in the future but will require 2 appointments, 2-4 weeks apart{endif}

EDIT: sorry I'm not sure why in the above snippet pastings there are error codes for the if functions; those errors are not present on the snippet in textblaze

In forum snippets you need to but a "\" in front of any "`" in snippets as the forum uses backticks for code formatting. I've updated you examples above to fix this.

On the bullet point issue it doesn't reproduce in the forum and I'm having trouble reproducing it directly in Text Blaze. Would it be possible for you to create a stripped down snippet or two that removes everything except what is needed to reproduce the issue? That would help us reproduce it.

I suppose it doesn't work in the previews as it doesn't actually import the snippet; but in the drop down menu as soon as "O declined some vaccines" is selected, the extra bullet point shows up as seen in the picture below. This does not occur in the actual snippet, just when it is imported. I've stripped down everything accept the drop down menu and the imported snippet causing the issue.
Capture

Here is the snippet where the extra bullet point shows up:

-Discussed vaccines and vaccine reactions{note}{formmenu: 3 yr rabies qualifications; Discussed FVRCP and Leukemia; O declined some vaccines; Option of FVRCP 3 yr rotation; name=Feline Vaccine Discussion Points; multiple=yes}{endnote}
{if: contains(`feline vaccine discussion points`, "O declined some vaccines")}
{import: /declvacc}{endif}

Here is the separate Imported snippet where the formatting works fine on its own:

Owner declined:{note}{formmenu: FVRCP; Leukemia; name=Declined Vaccine(s) List; multiple=yes}{endnote}{if: contains(`declined vaccine(s) list`,"FVRCP")}
FVRCP: is aware of high prevalence in feline population and recommendations based on lifestyle {endif}{if: contains(`declined vaccine(s) list`, "Leukemia")}
Leukemia: is aware of risks if contact with other cats of unknown status and is aware can start at any point in the future but will require 2 appointments, 2-4 weeks apart{endif}

Let me know if you need anything else. Thanks for your help!

I've followed up with you via the email from the forums I got. We'll update this thread when we have a fix.

Thanks so much! I have emailed the requested screenshots, but I will provide them here as well - let me know if this was not what you had in mind.

Capture2
Capture1

The first is the snippet that will be imported (no issues with that one with extra bullet points); the second is the snippet where the extra bullet point is added once the snippet is imported.

Thanks! I can reproduce the issue.

Can you just get rid of the bullet point before the {import} command? It seems unnecessary.

If I do that it takes it out of the "bulleted series"/list so I end up with extra white space (marked by the red arrow), and if I trim it doesn't leave it in list format. Am I missing something?

Capture

Hi @mildmayveterinary,

Please take a look at the solution post attached. Let me know if it resolves the issue.