GIF images supported in Pro?

Hi! Are gif files supported in Pro when including an image? I am a teacher and use text blaze to text my students. I am thinking about upgrading to Pro so I can include images. Are gifs supported in Pro or just jpg or png files? I use Google Voice for texting, if that matters.

Thanks!

Hi, and welcome to the forum! :slight_smile:

Text Blaze supports gifs but Google Voice texting may or may not. You can test it out by copying and pasting a gif into the Voice chat box and sending it.

If copying and pasting a gif there works, Text Blaze inserted gifs should too.

Hi, I am a teacher too. Gif work if you first save them as Gif image in your drive, and then include as a picture in your text using Blaze editor. I use Pro, but try on the free version.

1 Like

Thank you Scott, I appreciate that GIF's are available, abut the allowable GIF file sizes are just way too small and I'm having trouble embedding from Vimeo. Vimeo allows 6 seconds which is what I need most of the time to create a compelling illustration. Would love to increase the size to equal the high quality 6 seconds that Vimeo offers. 4 MB is for lower quality and 13.8 MB is for higher quality. At least a 4 MB would be great as it is a vimeo standard.

2 Likes

Hi Cody,

You can consider using our {image} command to embed to the Vimeo image directly. Here's more information:

Let me know if that works for you.