Healthcare Providers

Looking to connect with healthcare providers to share helpful documentation tips.

Hi, Im interested. Please send me an email. martinhgps@gmail.com

I am interested as well. I am a psychiatric provider and have been using text blaze for a year and a half I think.
I use it all the time and would love to share some snippets.
I would even work with anyone who wanted to collaborate on shared snippets to make them better and more useful.
Thanks
Brandon -

Hello everyone,

Are there no hipaa privacy/security concerns with using a text expander extension?

I work at a medical software company, and my VP of sales told me it would be best to stay away at least while inside our CRM. There is of course the option of disabling the extension while on the CRM webpage (can easily enable/disable useage on sites by click the extension icon on the extension bar).

Hi all,

It's awesome to see this interest in the medical field! I hope Text Blaze can help reduce the load on our medical providers.

I wanted to jump in to address Matthew's privacy question as it is such an important one.

You can review our privacy policy here:

We also have a dedicated page with information on Text Blaze and HIPAA here:

I'm also happy to personally do a video call with the IT folks (or other interested stakeholders) at any of your organizations to walk them through our infrastructure, how we secure data and answer any questions they have. Just have them shoot an email to scott@blaze.today and we can set up a call.

And of course, please let us know what other features might be useful in the medical space. We're always looking for ways to improve the Text Blaze!

1 Like

Hello
I must have missed this some time ago but I am always interested in sharing my snips.
As far as I am concerned the earlier concerns should be a non issue as I never import phi into the extension. I am mainly interested in any way that I can save time with my initial psychiatric assessment and and follow up visit assessments.
Almost all of my text blaze snips are either sigs. Messages to unnamed individuals over secure Telehealth and outside of the optional text I type directly into the chart for the visit boilerplate templates and snips to select either criteria for initial diagnosis or non-phi updates which do not import any names DOBs etc... The updates are criteria based with areas of improvement and alternative options for unchanged or worsening areas.
I have several snips that are generic with overall general trajectory and specific areas of interest going forward and many other snippets that go into levels of improvement in specific areas which I think are indicators of improving mental health as well as
increasing negative symptoms which if not corrected will lead to an increase in distressing symptoms.
Other simple snips contain side effects discussed, Maternal mental health, parent child interactions and many other mental health related issues.

THANKS,

Brandon PMHNP

Hi all,

If you're interested, I'd be happy to organize a webinar for a small focus group. We could discuss some templates that would help you in your particular profession, and maybe even tackle a few specific examples that you might want help with.

Can I get a show of hands of who might be interested in joining. I'm thinking 3-5 people would be the sweet spot.

I am not sure if I fit in here but I am a veterinarian whose practice is limited to behavior cases. Text Blaze has saved me many, many hours of writing reports and rxs.

Hey, furry (and non-furry) fam is still family, so we need to care for them too :slight_smile:

I am interested.
Thank you Cedric.

Best,
B-

1 Like

We've got some free dot phrase templates on the Text Blaze blog that healthcare professionals can check out here: Guide To Dot Phrases and Free Templates For Medical Professionals.

1 Like

Same here! cgalloway.fnp@echawc.com

1 Like

Hi Brandon. I'm also in the same field and share the same interests. Would love to connect and share tips, etc.

Hi @LisaFNP-C , @martinhgps , @Brandon_Burelle1 , @Matthew_Kirkendall, @Brandon_Burelle , @Brooke_Lewis, @Christopher_Galloway and @PsychGuy

We created a new category in the community forum for Health Care related snippets and discussions. Please use it.

2 Likes

FYI: HIPAA actually doesn't apply unless you add patient identifiers and patient information together. Most use cases of Text Blaze would most likely only include one or the other. So, it's another reason why Text Blaze is HIPAA compliant.

1 Like

Hi Brandon,
I am in Psych as well, have been typing and typing and typing, then I heard about textblaze. I am on the website now and i am overwhelmed, do not even know where to begin. I have a full day of patients and as I was going through the website I was like a deer in the headlights ... I actually just said to myself, "Ill just keep typing" But I DON'T WANT TO! :-[ Any tips you can share I would so appreciate! Thanks and I hope you are well, Jill

Hey @blessings2329 and welcome to the forum.
If you're interested, we're more than happy to schedule an onboarding session with you. Please email us at support@blaze.today .

Also, try the AI Write - it can create snippets for you.

Screenshot 2023-08-21 at 6.08.36 PM