Help with import snippet based on drop menu

Thank you for your response. Is there any possibility of having this feature by any way in future? Or any workaround?

My apologies, I stand corrected.

You need to use:

{key: ctrl-enter}

1 Like

Thank you. Amazing, worked like a charm! This is going to help a lot to me.

@Pratik_Shah and that right there is all the fulfillment I'll ever need from my job :grin:

1 Like

This is pretty cool @Pratik_Shah ! Would love to feature your snippet on the Text Blaze's Twitter account. Please let me know what you think :slight_smile:

Hi Nirali,

Sure, would love to share it. However, I have made changes in this particular snippet, so the snippet as shown in video is no longer there. I am using clipboard command in this now. You can see this video.

Please let me know how do you want me to share it.

Thanks

@Pratik_Shah, you can drop me an email on cedric@blaze.today and I'll put you in touch with @Nirali

1 Like

Thank you. Done.

1 Like

one issue im running into and cant seem to fix is when i try and use the dropdown, whatever is entered into the "options" section, ends up in my final text. for instance:

Hi {formmenu: default=1; 2; name=option} {if: option=="1"}it works{elseif: option=="2"}it doesn't work{endif}

when i select "1" from the dropdown, "Hi 1 it works" is what i end up with. I'm sure there is a simple solution, but i haven't been able to figure it out. any tips?

Hi @user291 - welcome to the forum!

I'm guessing you're looking for something like this:

{note: trim=right}
{formmenu: default=1; 2; name=option}

{endnote: trim=right}

Hi {if: option=="1"}it works{elseif: option=="2"}it doesn't work{endif}

The {note} command allows you to have content in your snippet that isn't inserted, but that will show up in the popup.

You can read more about it here:

Hope this helps :slight_smile: