Hidden Form Values

Hi, currently on templates I have certain form values selected.

Depending on which one is select, results in different texts being included in the email further down.

However, when select form values, I don't want their variable values being displayed. Is there a way to just create selectable form values without them displaying anything?

e.g.,
{formmenu: name=FireFittingLocation; QLD; NSW; VIC; default=None;}{formtoggle: name=InterconnectTankInfo; default=yes}{formtoggle: name=OversizeTankInNSW; default=no}{formtoggle: name=NearSaltWater; default=yes}

I want these selectable, but I don't want their values being displayed in the email message.

Thanks!

Hi @Scotus,

To hide them, you need to put them inside a {note} block. See below:

{note}
{formmenu: name=FireFittingLocation; QLD; NSW; VIC; default=None;}{formtoggle: name=InterconnectTankInfo; default=yes}{formtoggle: name=OversizeTankInNSW; default=no}{formtoggle: name=NearSaltWater; default=yes}
{endnote: trim=right}

The trim setting removes extra whitespace surrounding the command. It can be set to left, right, yes or no (default). Try experimenting with it to understand better how it works.

Let me know if you need additional help :slight_smile:

That's great, thank you!

You're most welcome.

By the way, formmenu also has a multi-select option in case you didn't know. You can do some pretty nifty things with it.