How do I remove the excess empty lines in the final output without changing the appearance of the preview?

Having a hard time removing the excess empty lines in the final output without changing the appearance of the preview? I am using Trim function but it usually changes the appearance of the preview. Also using the {note: insert=no; preview=yes} function with limited success. See snippet below. Suggestions please.

{if: not No_Recall_Gastroscopy}{formtoggle: name=Recall_Gastroscopy; default=yes}Patient will require a follow-up or Recall Gastroscopy in: {formtext: name=Gast_recall_months; default=60; cols=3} months -> {time: DD-MMM-YYYY; shift={=Gast_recall_months}M}{endformtoggle}{endif: trim=left}{if: Recall_Gastroscopy}
{else}{note: insert=no; preview=yes}
{endnote}{endif: trim=left}{formtoggle: name=No_Recall_Gastroscopy; default=no}Patient does not require a follow-up or Recall Gastroscopy.{endformtoggle}{if: No_Recall_Gastroscopy}
{endnote}{endif: trim=left}
{if: not No_Recall_Colonoscopy}{if: not No_Recall_Colonoscopy_continue_FOBT}{formtoggle: name=Recall_Colonoscopy; default=yes}Patient will require a follow-up or Recall Colonoscopy in: {formtext: name=Col_recall_months; default=60; cols=3} months -> {time: DD-MMM-YYYY; shift={=Col_recall_months}M}{endformtoggle: trim=left}{endif}{endif}{if: Recall_Colonoscopy}
{endnote}{endif: trim=left}{if: not No_Recall_Colonoscopy_continue_FOBT}{formtoggle: name=No_Recall_Colonoscopy}Patient does not require a follow-up or Recall Colonoscopy.{endformtoggle: trim=left}{endif}{if: No_Recall_Colonoscopy}
{endnote}{endif: trim=left}{if: not No_Recall_Colonoscopy}{formtoggle: name=No_Recall_Colonoscopy_continue_FOBT}Patient does not require a follow-up or Recall Colonoscopy.
Patient should continue with regular faecal occult blood testing (FOBT) every 2-years.{endformtoggle: trim=left}{endif}{if: No_Recall_Colonoscopy_continue_FOBT}
{endnote}{endif: trim=left}

Here's a simplified version with the potential solution.

{formtoggle: name=Recall_Gastroscopy; default=yes}Patient will require a follow-up or Recall Gastroscopy in: {formtext: name=Gast_recall_months; default=60; cols=3} months -> {time: DD-MMM-YYYY; shift={=Gast_recall_months}M}{endformtoggle: trim=right}
{note}
{endnote: trim=right}
{formtoggle: name=Recall_Colonoscopy; default=yes}Patient will require a follow-up or Recall Colonoscopy in: {formtext: name=Col_recall_months; default=60; cols=3} months -> {time: DD-MMM-YYYY; shift={=Col_recall_months}M}{endformtoggle: trim=right}

It is called the @Cedric_Debono_Blaze special

The only issue is that the No Recall option needs to be selected and displayed (if selected)

Similar issue here. I've tried all permutations of trim settings in the dropdowns, notes and other command blocks and the best I have got is down to 2 blank lines above "Dear [Client]" rather than 4 blank lines. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I think I have narrowed the issue down to the [Delay/Wait] commands. Even with Trim set to "yes" it adds the two blank lines. When those commands are deleted the two lines disappear. I was using the [Delay/Wait] command to overcome an occasional issue in Salesforce entries where the page needed more time, but I probably don't need for emails. Would still be handy to resolve this for Salesforce templates.