Improve Usage Dashboard

My organization is trying to report on Text Blaze usage to drive adoption and demonstrate value. Unfortunately, the current state of the usage dashboard doesn't offer much data to help with this. Some improvements/additions that would help us include:

• Custom date ranges - view total snippets used, snippets per user, top snippets, etc. by day, week, month, or custom time range, instead of just by calendar week/past 7 days
    • Clarity around date ranges - indicate the precise start and end date for data shown, instead of just "weekly" or "past week"
  • Usage counts for top snippets - see how many times a snippet was used (total and per user), not just usage percent
  • Data export - download usage data in CSV/Excel format, so we don't have to manually enter data in a separate spreadsheet for running our own analyses
    • Scheduled reports - email usage data to admins weekly/monthly
  • Table view for teams/members - along with (or instead of) selecting teams/members to see a color-coded graph comparison, see usage data side-by-side in a (sortable) table

I second this feedback, @Mira_Garrett. I shared very similar feedback on the recent user survey that Text Blaze published. :white_check_mark: Take the Survey

@Mira_Garrett and @Brad_Hedinger - thank you both for your detailed feedback. We'll definitely look into it :slight_smile:

1 Like

To add to this @Cedric_Debono_Blaze , I think there would be tremendous value in being able to report on the effectiveness of individual & selections of Snippets. For example, I want to see how many times a selected Snippet(s) has been used for a specified time frame, and the associated time saved & cost savings data. This kind of visibility and insight would enable individual users and teams to determine which Snippets are having the most impact and which Snippets may need to either be retired or revisited for design.

@Brad_Hedinger - The Enterprise version of Text Blaze has a lot more detailed analytics :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello! I have a question regarding usage metrics. Our company pays for the business accounts and I was viewing the usage of the entire organization today. Is there a way that we can view metrics for teams that we create besides the number of weekly snippets used? Something more along the lines of what appears when viewing individual usage and the number of hours saved?

1 Like