Issue with colour in snippets

Hi, guys.

I use to included colour in my snippet in order to make them more accesible to my users. From three months ago I´ve been takinbg aware that when I modified any part of the snippet the colours get a sort of "reset" and become yellow again. Why is this happening?

I have benn using text blaze from 5 years ago and I love it and recommend it to everyone. It is just that my free time is very short, therefore I don´t write a lot in the community forum.

Thanks,

Luis Herrera

Hey @Luis_Andres_Herrera ,
Welcome to Text Blaze community. I am glad you love the product and find it useful.

About losing styled text. When did you last observe it losing the format and when do you think you might have last updated it? Because the issue should have been fixed some months back.

Hi, Vino.

It happen every day, like today.

Thanks

Is it possible for you to share what you were trying to do, when the styling is lost?

1 Like

Hi, Vino.

When you try to add something or modified it, Text blaze is erasing colour of some aleatory toogles. In this example I did not chage toogle´s colour and, as you can see, they appear yellow again (default colour).

Thanks,

Luis

Sure. I am still unable to reproduce this issue. I will give try a couple of times more.
Any more information to help us reproduce this issue will be appreciated.
Thanks.

Hi, Vino.

I have been taking care of a point about it. The problem of changing colours occurs wiht formmenu an formtoggles that are included (or after) a if function. It does not happen when the forms are outside a if function.

Is it a useful information to analize this topic?

Thanks,
Luis

I found an issue, possibly the case that you mentioned. Can you please try once and let me know if the issue has been solved?

Hi, guy.

Thank you so much. I am going to take a look today and I´ll tell you.

Bye,

Luis

1 Like

Hi, Vino.

I was trying to reproduce the error and I thimk that the issue is solved. If I´ll detected again I am going to informe you.

I really appreciate your help, THANKS,

Luis.

Glad it solved the problem. Thanks for the patience. Please let me know if you see the problem again.

1 Like