Join us for a free Text Blaze webinar (w/ giveaways!)

Will you (or someone you know) benefit from learning Text Blaze from scratch? Help yourself (or them) learn how to save time by ending mindless repetitive typing- and make time for things that really matter? Sign up for our free beginner's webinar next week!

Join our CEO Dan live, as he takes you through a step-by-step guide to getting started with Text Blaze, creating your first shortcut, so you can begin to save yourself thousands of hours of mindless work.

We will be giving 3 months of Text Blaze Pro for free for all attendees.

Join us on LIVE on May 31, 2022 9.30 am PST / 12.30 pm EST/ 4.30pm GMT and learn:

1. Downloading and setting up your Text Blaze account
  2. Creating your first shortcut, aka ā€˜the snippetā€™ :fire:
  3. Styling and adding images, lists and links to your snippets
  4. Doing more with dynamic commands
  5. Collaborating with your colleagues
  6. Live Q&A to answer every question & much moreā€¦

Click here to sign up

Please note- this class is for absolute beginners!

3 Likes

Have you posted this on the Facebook page? If so I'll share this out to my friends (who are probably very tired of me and Text Blaze by now :joy: )

2 Likes

Nevermind! I see it!

1 Like

We'll be live in a few hours today :fire: If you want to learn how to get started with Text Blaze from scratch (or know a co-worker or a friend who you know will benefit from this webinar), Join us by clicking here!

1 Like

Were you able to record this as well for those who couldn't attend?

We didn't record this one, but will be hosting one again next month for those who couldn't make it.

2 Likes

Hello
I am new to TextBlaze and donā€™t know how to use it. I had previous experience with Epic and ā€œdot phrasesā€. Will you be doing another free webinar for absolute beginners soon?

Hi @Monique_Ross - welcome to the forum.

This should help: Text Blaze Webinar Resources

And if you need any help, feel free to ask here in the community. No question is too basic, and everyone gets a reply :slight_smile:

Thank you. I am getting the hang of it