[Leave your questions here] Free Text Blaze Masterclass For PRO users

Hey everyone!

This Thursday, February 3rd, we'll be giving a 60 minute LIVE masterclass on How To Use Advanced Features in Text Blaze.

Here's what you'll learn:

• Cool tips for working faster with the keyboard shortcut :partying_face:
  • Creative ways for using variables :nerd_face:
  • Demystifying scary Regex :scream:

...and more.

I'll also be showing you some of my personal go-to snippets that save me a lot of time every single day.

Additionally, we'll be having a Q&A Round where we can tackle together any challenges you might be facing, or discover new ways to simplify your workflows.

Once again, the session will be completely free.

Details

Date: Thursday, February 3rd, 2022

Time:

• 09:30am PST/PDT, Pacific Standard Time (US)
  • 11:30am CST, Central Standard Time (US)
  • 12:30am EST/EDT, Eastern Standard Time (US)

Duration: 1hr

Be sure to sign up at the link below and we'll send you all of the details:
Text Blaze Live Masterclass Registration

Looking forward to seeing you all!

Regards,

Cedric
PS. Live attendees will be in the chance to get some freebies at the end of the masterclass. Make sure you don't miss it :wink:

6 Likes

All the best in this event Cedric.

Stay healthy, stay safe and wear a mask.

Best,
Richard

2 Likes

That's great. Time zone is an issue to me. It will be at 11 PM at IST. I will try my best to attend it. Thanks

3 Likes

Hi @Pratik_Shah

Sorry to hear that. Unfortunately it's incredibly tough to find a time that fits everyone, though not for lack of trying.

I really hope you can join. I'm sure you'd have some really great questions!

2 Likes

I absolutely understand that.

I will try to attend it. Are you going to make the recordings available to us?

Yep, there will be a recording available :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks

Two days to go, Look forward to seeing everyone at the masterclass! :partying_face:

Be sure to sign up so we can send you the details: Text Blaze Live Masterclass Registration

1 Like

If there are questions you'd like to make sure we address during the class, please leave them here (reply to this thread).

Where can I hear the replay?

1 Like

When attempting to remedy the issue with whitespace or the {trim} function it does not always work. Do you have more detailed video or can you provide some information to make it always work? I can provide an example also.

Will your team be adding real time support for beginners or is there a class or something on Linkedin Learning to step by step show people how to use your product?

Thanks for hosting the masterclass @Cedric_Debono_Blaze I wanted to follow up on the question I asked during the session. Could you provide an example of how to break up multiple lines from a spreadsheet using the variable split? Thanks!

Hey @Cedric_Debono_Blaze I missed the master class. Can you share recording?

Hi everyone.

I'm still working on cleaning up the recording of the masterclass, but it should be done by tomorrow.

Once I'm done, I'll upload it and add the session notes.

Thank you so much for bearing with me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:rofl: :yum: :heart_eyes: it was bad

Hi @user205, I'll be sharing a recording of the class plus notes. Everything will be in there, and if anything is still unclear I'll be happy to explain in more detail :slight_smile:

Great, where can I find the recording with the notes?

@user205 - just posted it now. You won't believe how much time I spent working on that video :scream:

But I think it was worth the effort :grin:

Here you go:

1 Like