Linkedin Sales Navigator- Company name

Hi all,

Been an avid user of TB for a while now. Wish to know if there is any way I can scrape the company name of my prospects from the search results on Sales Navigator with TB. The CSS selector does not identify any element when I click the company name right now. Thanks in advance!

Thanks,
Prasad.

Hi Shri_Prasad,

We support selecting multiple elements from a page - Text Blaze | {site}. All elements that match provided selector will be returned as a list. You'll need to provide CSS selector, in most cases Text Blaze can automatically create the right selector as described here - Text Blaze | {site}.

1 Like

Hi Mansur_Kutybayev,

Thanks for your reply, however I feel my query is still not addressed. How do I select a particular element (i.e company name) when the CSS selector says no selector found, even when I'm highlighting the element.

Thanks,
Prasad.

Can you email us at support@blaze.today and we can arrange a call to understand the use case and help you better.

1 Like

Done, thanks!

Hey Mansur,

Thanks for joining today, it really helped!

I think I have finally figured it out. It's quite complex, but it does the job.

1. To get the index of the prospect, with respect to the search result page:
    {index=location(slice({site: text; selector=[data-anonymize="person-name"]; multiple=yes},2),{linkedin-name})}
  2. To get the Role & Company name of the prospect above:
    {value={site: text; selector=[class="artdeco-entity-lockup__subtitle ember-view t-14"]; multiple=yes}[index]}
  3. To extract the Company name alone:
    {=split(extractregex(value,"[.\w\s\W]+\b")," ")[2]}
    There are two white spaces between the Role and the Company name which I used for my benefit.

This is going to make things really easy for me now. Let me know if this can be further optimised, but thanks again for the help.

Regards,
Prasad.