Move within snippet

Hi - new here - is there a way to quickly move within a snippet? using something like the tab key to toggle between areas where additional information will need to be added?

Hi Courtney!

Welcome to the Text Blaze Community! :partying_face:

We have a couple of features that allow you to do something similar to this.

1. Navigating Multi-Part Commands in the Dashboard info here

snp-nav

2. Quick Entry in Snippets (Inserting) info here

quick-entry

Please let me know if you have any questions :slight_smile:

1 Like

I may be wrong, but this isnt quite what I mean. If I am sharing lab results with a patient, I insert a snippet that has multiple areas within the snippet I need to enter personalized information. Id like to be able to "tab" or use some quick way to toggle to these sections. Is that the same as the above?

i.e. I reviewed your labs which show that your electrolytes (sodium, potassium, chloride) are normal. Your kidney function (creatinine, BUN, GFR) is also normal. Your glucose which is your blood sugar was *. Your A1C which is a 3 mo average of your blood sugar was *, normal is under 5.7 and prediabetes is 5.7-6.4 while diabetes is 6.5 and above. Your liver function testing (AST,ALT, alk phos) were all normal, these can be a marker of fat deposits in the liver if they are abnormal. Your thyroid (TSH) was also in the normal range. Last, your "bad" cholesterol (LDL) was *, your triglycerides which are the fats in your blood were * and your "good cholesterol" was *. The cutoffs for high cholesterol are: (without meds) LDL>160; Triglycerides >150, and HDL < 40/50. Please let me know if you see something that you have a question about.

all of the places with the * are where I need to enter someones specific information. Right now I just use the trackpad to select it but Id like to have a quicker solution.

Thanks so much

Hi Courtney,

Quick entry can be a useful solution for you. In the second screenshot I posted above, it shows all the forms with personalizable fields on the left side where you can access them quickly. You can toggle this in the dashboard by clicking the settings icon next to "Forms":

Screenshot 2024-02-04 at 7.54.32 PM

I also suggest our site command to automatically read data from pages and include it in your snippets.

Please let me know if that helps or if you'd like to get on a call this week to set this up.

Hi @Courtney_Floyd ,
To add to Dylan,
You can use our awesome forms to mitigate this. This will help you to fill the blanks before submitting the snippet.

I reviewed your labs which show that your electrolytes (sodium, potassium, chloride) are normal. Your kidney function (creatinine, BUN, GFR) is also normal. Your glucose which is your blood sugar was *. Your A1C which is a 3 mo average of your blood sugar was {formtext: name=Blood sugar}, normal is under 5.7 and prediabetes is 5.7-6.4 while diabetes is 6.5 and above. Your liver function testing (AST,ALT, alk phos) were all normal, these can be a marker of fat deposits in the liver if they are abnormal. Your thyroid (TSH) was also in the normal range. Last, your "bad" cholesterol (LDL) was {formtext: name=LDL}, your triglycerides which are the fats in your blood were {formtext: name=Triglycerides} and your "good cholesterol" was {formtext: name=Good cholesterol}. The cutoffs for high cholesterol are: (without meds) LDL>160; Triglycerides >150, and HDL < 40/50. Please let me know if you see something that you have a question about.

Please try the above snippet and let me know what you think.

1 Like

Yes! Thank you!!!

1 Like