Multiple conditions (If) in one

Hi i am having many issues trying to use the if condition

i want to know if is possible to do something here

as you can see in the snippet if you select the " income documents " you will see that the rest of the options are gonna disappear, well i am trying to do that for all the options that are there available, if i choose an option i want the rest to disappear, but i do not know how to do that for the rest, cause if i try to put it at the beginning i will get a conflict cause is gonna be like i am inserting a condition inside other condition, that is gonna affect what is inside that condition, can someone like give an idea how can i do that

I do not get why the snippet is not working, but i think if you copy and parte it in text blaze may work :frowning:

{formtoggle: name=Income Documents; trim=no}{endformtoggle}
{if: `income documents` = "yes"}
{formtoggle: name=NMI; default=no; trim=yes}I need to verify your ${formtext: cols=7; name=Income}as you put as stated, i need another source of income you used to put {formtext: name=Income; cols=7} as stated income on your profile, Make sure the document is not blurry nor cut off {endformtoggle: trim=left}
{formtoggle: name=Paystub; default=no; trim=yes}Upload most recent paystub from "{formtext: cols=10; trim=no}" make sure has year to date information, taxes and deductions, pay frequency breakdown of the earnings {endformtoggle: trim=left}
{formtoggle: name=Written statement; default=no; trim=yes}i need to know what makes the ${formtext: cols=7} on your profile, so please Write in your notes what sources of income makes the stated income on your profile and upload that document here, this is to avoid asking documents i do not know you have or not{endformtoggle: trim=left}
{formtoggle: name=More income sources; default=no; trim=yes}I did not verify ${formtext: cols=10; trim=no} on your profile please upload any other source of income you may have like, VA disability, SSA, Pension, Annuity, Leave and earnings, or 1099-R upload the document in PDF format or make sure four corners are visible{endformtoggle: trim=left}
{formtoggle: name=No Paystub; default=no; trim=yes}I need to verify ${formtext: cols=7} as you put on your profile but did not upload any document, please upload a valid source of income like Social Security, VA or1099-R read the note i above, make sure the document is not cut off or blurry{endformtoggle: trim=left}{formtoggle: name=EOY; default=no; trim=yes}Please upload your end of year paystubs from 2022 and 2023. MAKE SURE THE PAYSTUS ARE DATED IN DECEMBER{endformtoggle}
{else}

{formtoggle: name=Co - Borrower; default=no; trim=right}{endformtoggle: trim=left}

{formtoggle: name=Address; default=no; trim=right}{endformtoggle: trim=left}

{formtoggle: name=Wi - Resident; default=no; trim=right}{endformtoggle: trim=left}

{formtoggle: name=Ownership; default=no; trim=right}{endformtoggle: trim=left}

{formtoggle: name=Credit Freeze; default=no; trim=right}{endformtoggle: trim=left}

{formtoggle: name=SSA; default=no; trim=right}{endformtoggle: trim=left}

{formtoggle: name=VA; default=no; trim=right}{endformtoggle: trim=left}

{formtoggle: name=Unable to change employer name\ ; default=no; trim=right}{endformtoggle: trim=left}

{formtoggle: name=Employer/Address Changed; default=no; trim=right}{endformtoggle: trim=left}{endif}

It sounds like you want the options to be mutually exclusive, is that correct?

If so, using formtoggles/checkboxes probably isn't the best approach. A {formmenu} would make more sense for mutually exclusive choices.

Using that, you could do something like this:

{formmenu: NMI; Paystub; name=docs}
{if: docs = "NMI"}
I need to verify your ${formtext: cols=7; name=Income}as you put as stated, i need another source of income you used to put {formtext: name=Income; cols=7} as stated income on your profile, Make sure the document is not blurry nor cut off
{elseif: docs = "Paystub"; trim=left}
Upload most recent paystub from "{formtext: cols=10; trim=no}" make sure has year to date information, taxes and deductions, pay frequency breakdown of the earnings
{endif}

(I just did this with your first two options, you would add them all)

Does that help?

thank u for your answer, seems to be the best option available, i will do it, at least i will have more space, thank you :slight_smile: