Numbered and bulleted lists

I'm trying to get the correct line spacing on a list. No matter what I do, I either get no line spacing or too much space. Also, the snippet turns from solid bullets to just the outline of bullets when applied to Outlook. How do I solve this? Attached is a screenshot of what I mean.
Screenshot Text Blaze

Hi @dshelly Welcome to the forum! :slight_smile:

Regarding the line spacing, it looks like we don't support this yet. To create that extra empty line after the first list item, you need to restart a fresh new list, but any new lists will always start from the number 1. Apologies for the inconvenience.

You can create a snippet using autopilot that will produce a nested ordered list with the correct line spacing, but it will be a bit slow. Example snippet (works on the desktop apps only):

{key:1}{key:.}{key: space}ABC{key:shift-enter}{key:enter}{key:tab}ABC2

Regarding the list style type (outline/solid bullets), we let the target platform (Outlook in this case) decide which style to use. This helps ensure that any lists you write manually are consistent with the lists that Text Blaze inserts. Can you try changing the default list bullet style of Outlook to be solid bullets instead? Then Text Blaze would automatically adapt to it.

Thank you. I'll play around with your snippet.

I have the same issue, I want spaces after my list bullets:
SCR-20240315-jkye-2

Hi @Victor_Lai Welcome to the forum! :slight_smile:

Thank you for reporting this issue. We will look into it and let you know of any updates.