This month we want to deep dive into an important upcoming feature of Text Blaze.
Text Blaze users frequently use many different tools as part of their workflows. To move forward in our mission of speeding up productivity everywhere, we want to work even better with these tools.
Here are the kinds of scenarios we want to enable:
- Gmail and Outlook: Automatically include recipient names in a snippet when replying to an email
- Google Spreadsheets or Airtable: Dynamically include data from a spreadsheet in a snippet
- Google Maps: Create a map on the fly when an address is typed into a Text Blaze form
- Salesforce or Hubspot: Include information from a CRM system in a snippet
- Slack: Send a message to a channel every time a snippet is used
We've done a lot of work on the foundation of features like this, but at this point it is important we hear from you. To help us prioritize our work, we want to know what applications you use and what integrations might be most useful for you.
Please shoot us an email at email@example.com with what would be most useful for you and we'll use it to help prioritize our plans.